Tuesday, November 25, 2008
No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I haven't taken to my bed in a bout of depression either. I've been VERY busy prepping for the holidays. I've been sewing, jewelry making, painting, etc, etc. I can't post pics because some of you may be recipients of said projects. With the economy in the crapper, a lot of this Christmas will be homemade. Just a head's up. Anyway, I'll update later.... More sewing to finish by tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
i am trying a few homemade projects this year, as well... it's actually fun and a whole bunch more meaningful, or so i hope! xoxo
Im so excited that you have me for Christmas! Cant wait!
You're one talented lady!
I hope you are enjoying being "miss crafty". I hope all is well. Loves
Time for a new post:)
Post a Comment