Introducing the Shaunee tested and approved Maximum Efficiency Caffiene Delivery System. Check out the size of that straw! I have the best husband in the world. Always thinking of me, even when he thinks it's stupid. And it is stupid....but I love a good straw. That sucker is big enough for me to put my pinkie in it!

Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
this is like looking at a dream. Just walked in the door...now I will proceed to the fridge...thank you for reminding me I have a nice cold one in their waiting for me!
MacDonalds Diet Coke is like sucking heaven through the worlds best straw!
Wow...that is...all I can say is WOW. I never thought to have a big straw so I could drink more coke at a time. You amaze me.
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
By the way, did Eric get in trouble on Halloween? I told him if he did I would kick his a$$...
Now that is one smart hubby! Good job Jay!!
Post a Comment