***updated. As I was writing this, Jay was reading over my shoulder and proceeded to tell me how dorky I am for blogging about TV. I know. Deal with it. It's a stress release. Of course, I didn't comment on all my shows....but I added a couple more.
17 Kids and Counting: brilliant. those parents are freakin' amazing. weird, but amazing. I have so much respect.
Biggest Loser: No spoiler here...I missed the last 2 episodes. "someone" deleted it from my dvr list. I better not miss this week's too.
Survivor: I am so bummed that Marcus got voted out on Thursday. He is my fave and now I don't know who I'm gonna root for. I know it's NOT Crystal, Randy, or Suzie. Actually, I do know who I'm rootin' for but I don't want to jinx it. Arrrgh! The wait til Thursday is gonna suck.
Tim Gunn's Guide to Style: Oh how I would love to be on this show. It was good last season, but now with Gretta on there, it's absolutely fantastic! I love that they dress real people with real bodies. I hate that they're all from New York.
What Not to Wear: Why do I love these makeover shows? Probably because then I see that there is always hope for improvement. No matter where you start from. Read into that as much as you like.
Amazing Race: I'm sorry, but the girls that went home tonight were D-U-M-B. The frat boys aren't much better. Ex-football player and wife bug the crap out of me, but pulled up a little today. The dating couple bug me too. Does he ever stop whining and complaining?
One of my newest faves is How Clean Is Your House? on BBC America. Have you seen this show? It's awesome! It makes me feel so much better about the state of my house. I laugh every time Kim calls the homeowner a "dirty beggar". Here's my question: What in the heck is biological washing powder?
What are your faves?
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Just letting you know you did not miss Biggest Loser this last Tuesday- it was not on because of the elections.
I just wanted to say how dang cute you and your kids are!!! You Pitton girls are just so much fun and absolute riots! It's been a lot of fun getting to see you and all your families.
JoLynn Ellsworth
Post a Comment