Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Open House

Sadly, my kids are too old to go trick-or-treating. Well, I could let them go but then they'd just get into trouble. Anyway.... we decided to have an a open house so that they could have friends over, dress up, etc. The kids dressed up pretty lame...Jay and I went all out.
This is Bekah and her friend Carly. I think I wore a dress similar to Carl's 80's beauty queen to my prom.
Chase and Brady. They know each other from preschool, and were happy to see each other. (they go to different schools now.....Chase is Julianne's son and Brady is my friend Krista's son).

Bekah, Kelsey, and Carly. Like the mice on my stairs?

Cute Colby was all poses and smiles. And, he really liked climbing the stairs.





Bats and Spiders attacked the house everywhere!


Fizzy Blood Punch. (before it turned to slush because I put the whole block of dry ice in it...oops)




It looks like the makeup on the end of my nose rubbed off.... lame. And we took pics before I put on my black lipstick. oops again. And I'm feeling too fat for a full body shot, so you don't get to see my black and white striped witch stocking either.
I thought for sure that the little kids would be afraid of Jay but they were all fine. His contacts freaked Eric out more than ANY of the little kids that came by. Bekah wouldn't even look at him.

I hope you all had a fun Halloween.......and thanks to everyone that stopped by last night. It was so much better than just hanging at home waiting for the 3 trick-or-treaters to come by. Food, friends, Guitar Hero, CANDY, awesome.

3 comments:

Mary said...

DUDE! I'm going to have nightmares tonight because of Jay...thanks! He is totally creepy!

Holly said...

Jay is pretty creepy....your costume is cool but its not creepy. Your kids need to dress up next year!!

Julianne said...

I wondered what was wrong with Jay's eyes!!! That was a fun party- thanks for the invite!