Hahahaha. Not the human kind. The canine variety.....a 10 week old cockapoo to be exact. Fritz is the reason for my blogging absence....along with the kids VERY hectic schedules, and work, and the shopping I still haven't finished, and, and, and.
More later. I have lots of ranting and raving saved up. I've just been saving up until I could do a proper "update". Seems how that's not gonna happen, and Holly's nagging me to update.... you can have little bits at a time. For now.....we've got a new baby....um, puppy. He's so good. Sleeps through the night and pees outside. What more can you ask?
Hope your holiday season is better than mine...:) I'm stressed to the gills and it's giving me a migraine....3 in the last week to be exact. Give me drugs now!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Now you need to post a pic of the new puppy.
can't wait for the update! a new puppy? you're brave!
I'll trade you drugs for the puppy.
Post a Comment