Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Latest Battle

I think I can officially call this a battle, one in the middle of my never-ending lifetime war with BSD (bipolar). The offical call came after I couldn't put a happy face on and go to the family reunion. I am really bummed because some of my favorite family members were there. I was too busy having a pity party for myself and cleaning/getting ready for my in-laws to come. As of now, I am still having trouble getting out of bed and pretending that I'm fine while the in-laws are here. I'm gonna have to drag myself into the doctor and reconfigure my meds AGAIN. I'm not going to forgive myself for this one anytime soon, either. Missing the reunion, I mean. Just scoop onto my guilt pile. More later.......... all I can say for myself right now is... I am sooooo sorry I missed all of you at the reunion. I really wish I could have been there.

3 comments:

heidi said...

Don't be hard on yourself and don't feel guilty about not being at the reunion. I wasn't even going to go...I made the decision at about 7pm Christmas night and was still struggling with my decision.Hope you start feeling better soon, I'll be thinking about you!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Hang in there. Don't beat yourself up! There will be a reunion again! I'm sorry your having a rough time. Trust me we all have these little moments at different times. Hang in there!
JoLynn

Shauna said...

Just wanted to remind you the Happy New Year offer ends Mon. Jan. 5th at noon for the free 8x10 print. Spread the word for people to post and e-mail David Bowman by then :) Have a beautiful Sunday! ♥ Hugs! Shauna