Friday, November 6, 2009

The Oven

I know it's a stretch, but, today I am grateful that my oven is fixed. Since we moved in, everything in the oven has gone wrong. Crispy on the outside, gooey on the inside-but not in a good way. Cupcakes were misshapen, cakes were crooked, cookies were disasterous. The home warranty people came out and fixed it. Hooray! I made brownies the same night and they were perfection. Whew.... I thought I lost my touch or something.

Now if we can get the dishwasher working right...........

2 comments:

heidi said...

we have these things to look forward to in our "new" bank owned home we just bought! NOT looking forward to the repairs but oh so grateful for a house!! Yea for perfect brownies!!

Unknown said...

Shaunee,
We would love to have for you to visit us up here in the mountains! Next weekend is good for us...big hint! We will dazzle you with our oven and the kids can get to know each other. Drop us an email if you are interested. franz@zittaw.com