Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mary Meppy Melon

TUESDAY
Mary's b-day was yesterday and today she is the subject of my thankful posts. I love my baby sis for so many reasons and have posted them before. But now, I look up to her. (not just height wise) After her epic battle last year, she has proven to be optimistic, tenacious, motivated, full of endurance, a self starter, and above all-a fighter. Don't tell her she can't do something. She'll do it just to prove you wrong (it's a strong trait in our family). Right now the the thing that is impressing me the most is her optimism. I like to think that I use to be like her, but in recent years that has changed. When I am around Mary, I think some of that rubs off on me. I feel better, younger, and always have a good time. Who else could convince me to play spoons with the twist that the loser gets shot with an airsoft gun? My bruises are just now going away (I defiantely lost more than everyone else). I am so thankful for my baby sis, Mary Meppy Melon:)

No comments: