Monday, November 2, 2009

November = Giving Thanks

I am going to copy my sister, Julianne's idea from last year and post something I am thankful for each day in November. My attitude is pretty crappy lately and hopefully this will help turn my frown upside down and get me ready for the quickly approaching holidays.

November 1st (yesterday)
I am thankful for medicine. Lots of it. Excedrin Migraine to be exact. The spook-alley on my parent's street was AWESOME, but the strobe lights left me in pain the next morning. SO thankful for my meds:)

November 2nd (today)
I am thankful for Diet Coke. Yep. Silly, I know. But really, sometimes that's what it takes to get the job done. It's a Monday afterall, and I am truly, from the bottom of my heart, no kidding, seriously, SO thankful for my evil nectar. I happen to consider it part of my meds:)

Happy November, all! Give Thanks!

3 comments:

heidi said...

I happen to LOVE both things you are thankful for so far this month!!

Sorry it's been crazy for you, I myself have been downing the migraine pills too...weather and stress!!

Next week, lunch...how about the 13th?

Julianne said...

I guess those are good things the be greatful for! :)

Rebekah's Mom said...

Oh, Julianne.....I am just getting warmed up. And you KNOW that there are days when you are solely grateful for Mr. Pibb. We all have those days...so don't judge:) Eric just got off being grounded for 2 weeks because of girl shenanigans and last night he got a ticket. I NEED my Diet Coke!