Today I am thankful for FRIENDS. Near and far, new and old. This particular category of friends includes family members who are also friends.....like sisters, my mom, cousins. You know who you are. You probably read my blog:)
Leaving my AZ friends & family network proved much harder than anticipated. I miss them and am thankful for them every day. I am so glad that I had a friend here already when we moved in. My good friend Kami is just 9 miles away, and is such a comfort to me. I have been very blessed to make new friends who have proved to 'have my back' already. Thank you, thank you, thank you! (I guess I'm also thankful for my big mouth:) My CA family-friends of my mom, Holly, Mary, and now Heidi have proved invaluable. I NEED them, and am SO grateful for them. I have reconnected with old friends and hope to renew some old friendships with more family. This network building stuff is hard work!, but so necessary for my mental well-being. It is taking a freaking village to raise my kids, so the more in my network the better.
Without rambling further..... I am grateful for my friends, all of you.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am so thankful for you as well...you get me!
Post a Comment