So, my November thankful post experiment crashed and burned. Big surprise! If you knew what life was like right now I hope you'd understand and not judge. It's just CRAP! Without all my drama to cloud things, here's the things I am most grateful for:
1. my family...all of 'em. Especially the ones that love and support me even when I'm CRAP. I am missing my far away family right now....I could really use a hug....send me one from far away will ya? I am super bummed that I can't have everyone over like I use to. I don't have any room to put overnight guests now! Major downer!
2. the gospel. SO necessary.
3. the beach. It's very theraputic. I go down there almost every day just to get a fresh breath of air.
4. my friends. Near and far, I couldn't do anything with out ya.
5. life. I struggled with weather to list this one or not. Because you know, sometimes life is really hard, and sometimes I wonder if it'd be easier without it or if you just have to take your same crap with you. Either way, someday I'll be stronger for all this CRAP, so... I'm even thankful for life. Without it I wouldn't be able to enjoy the other four things listed.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I'm glad you have your life because I love you. I think you're great and I am so glad you moved here so we can get to know each other better and spend time with each other. We need to do lunch soon!! Actually I need to come down and take a few more pics of the fam...
that comment was from me!!
Miss you guys! Hope to see you around Christmas time.
I don't think you crashed and burned! You shared your gratitude for the things that were most important to you!
I always here people say, "I'm just taking life one day at a time." Well I don't take life one day at a time I take life one moment at a time. It's the only way I sort of deal with the CRAP in life.
Just know that I think you are a great gal and amazing wife and mother. You are such a good example to me and I appreciate you and am glad that I've gottent to know you better.
Hang in there and when your having a crapy day just know that I'm either having one too or I could certainly relate to your crapy day!
Love Ya-Take Care,
JoLynn
Hellooooooo out there! How are you guys??
Post a Comment