Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Teenage Babies

PITA1 is still sick.......wah wah. His allergies have made him sick. This means that he can't go to baseball because he is too tired. He doesn't feel good.

PITA3 is still on the DL. Pulled groin muscle makes for a VERY angry 12 year old. No physical activity means extremely grumpy dude. WAh Wah, he can't go play baseball or football and can't go run. All he can do is sit around and watch tv, play xbox or wii or gameboy, watch movies, play with the dog (as long as he's not running). He has to miss a second little league practice today and it's all I've heard about since 12:30. Of course the kids had a 1/2 day, so it's even more hours that he can't go play.

Teenagers that are sick/injured are just as whinny about it as toddlers. They're just bigger, right?

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I'm telling you I feel for these moms that have little ones. It's hard. They are exhausted from running around like a maniac. However, I think its our Father in Heaven's plan to give us toddlers to help prepare us for the bigger babies the teenagers!

Once again, I so feel your pain. Days like that I seriously just want to leave. Hang in there, your certainly not alone!

JoLynn