Thursday, March 12, 2009
Nothin's New
This week I've had dr appts resulting in me still being a walking side effect. David's had baseball practice. Eric's had baseball practice and games (hasn't played-coach issues). Rebekah's been trying to play mom. Jay's been working his fingers to the bone. Nothing new. I think Eric may drop baseball and go into off'-season wrestling. His team still practices a couple times a week and goes to tournaments. That's about it. You know what, that's a lot of nothin for as tired as I am. love side effects. just love 'em. NOT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Well your alot of "nothins" sound pretty busy to me. Man just keeping up with everyone's schedules and trying to help keep everyone happy makes for a busy mom. You don't give yourself enough credit. Man I think you need to come hang with me awhile:)
Hang in there with those meds!
Love ya, JoLynn
Post a Comment