Little League games. This is our last season. (assuming middle schools in CA have baseball teams; in AZ, 6th grade is usually it for LL) I thought I would be sad. Jay is. I'm NOT. For the past eight years, we have been at the LL field at least two nights a week (sometimes four, when Eric was playing, too) from March thru June, right in the busiest time of year for our business, too. I think it's ok that I'm tired of it, right?
Last night was the first game of David's last season. It was freezing. It was long. Our team, the White Socks, got their socks handed to them on a platter. u.g.l.y. I hope it's not a sign of the rest of the season, because David will probably need a pacemaker by the time he's 13 if it is. That and anti-anxiety medicine.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Bummer...sorry he lost!
I don't blame you for being tired of Little League. That's a lot of time spent at the ball field. Your a good mom. Sorry he lost!
JoLynn
Post a Comment