Okay, this episode has lasted WAY too long, but I'm on the road to recovery. I think this is the worst I've ever had. Jay definately agrees. Anyway, in dealing with this bipolar crap and trying to figure out what is me and what is the disorder, I have a favor to ask. Tell me what a couple of my personality traits are. Good ones and a couple not so good ones will be fine, too. Holly-don't tell me I've always been bossy. I KNOW! I've been trying to change that for YEARS.
When you're sitting in "the pit", it's hard to see other people's perspectives and to remember who you are-without side effects and symptoms. Give me something to shoot for! thanks.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Has this been a life struggle or something you've only dealt with and managed post-children? For what it's worth, the Shaunee I knew...man...18 years ago (excuse me while I pause to freak out for a second that I'm getting old so fast)...is opinionated, stubborn, a hard-worker, organized...and I consider all of those to be positive traits when used correctly. Is this a mid-life crisis or something more? I think we're ALL striving for sanity and to have snippets of sunshine in our lives---sometimes we have to work a little harder than others do, but 'striving' is the key--that's why I love your blog!
Shay- in a nutshell: I started having trouble with depression about once or twice a year when I was in my late 20s. It took me 7 years to get a right diagnosis. Bipolar and I are not friends, but for most of the time I am fine with meds. However, this time it's been hell.
You have always been a hard worker, creative, caring and giving. Take it one day at a time.
bossy is good on occasion....you are organized, hard working, focused, level headed about your kids, good mom & you worry about everyone else and not yourself. Do you need more cuz I'm sure I could come up with a few more:)
Post a Comment