Thursday, March 26, 2009
Old School
15 went and broke his phone AGAIN. 4th time in a year. I think he does it on purpose. This time I think it's because he found out that I still have the gps tracker on there. You know, to make sure he's where he's suppose to be, without having to have a stake out. Unfortunately, he broke it two days after the warranty. That means it's an insurance claim and a $50 deductible. Sorry, Charlie.... I'm not paying up this time. Which also means, I'll be going old school in my tracking. As always, even more than before, I am relying on my network of mom spies to let me know if 15 is not where he's suppose to be or doing something he's not suppose to. You can find me a parking lot, with my shades on, listening to some tunes, sipping a Diet Coke...watching to see if 15 is going to seminary or just hanging out behind Walgreens. I should probably get a new hat, too. He'll recognize the Diet Coke hat anywhere. Darn it, I love that hat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
we have a constant phone breaker here too!
you are too funny with your spying. is this what I have to look forward to? I am scared!
And the Diet Coke hat could be sent my way if you need to, I could use one!
I love how you say you need to change your hat. I hope I get to see you next month. How are you doing with the tax season? Hope you are surviving. Loves
$10 says he broke it on purpose....he figured the gps out!!! Little stink!
WoW that gave me like the hugest idea! I had never thought about putting a gps on the cell phone. Hmmm... That stinks it just "broke". Darn kids!!!
I love the diet coke, hat, and a stake out. You are my kind of lady!
JoLynn
JoLynn, the gps on the cell phone was AWESOME. It was part of our Alltel plan, called the Family Finder. Only $10 a month and I could set it to check his location anytime and it would email or text me if he wasn't there. Say, 12:30 not at the church, I get a text and it would tell me where he was. You can see on google maps EXACTLY where he was. It was the best $10/month I EVER spent. I miss it already!
Post a Comment