What a darling little dog! How do you get anything done? I'd just sit and hold that cute thing! How fun for you guys. I'm sure your kids are loving it! We hope you enjoy the holidays! JoLynn P.S. We'd love to get together with you guys sometime. Just give us a call 480-632-1296.
Darling puppy. We had a dog named Fritz when we were little. He used to throw up and then lick it up. Sadly that is my main memory of him. I do remember he was white, and bit a lot too.
Have fun. We are not ready yet to dive into pethood. Luke is our pet right now!
Rebekah Williams has been called to serve in the Washington Kennewick Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Spanish speaking.
July 2014 - January 2016
9 comments:
He's so cute! Puppies are lots of fun and lots of work. Good luck :)
What a darling little dog! How do you get anything done? I'd just sit and hold that cute thing! How fun for you guys. I'm sure your kids are loving it!
We hope you enjoy the holidays!
JoLynn
P.S. We'd love to get together with you guys sometime. Just give us a call 480-632-1296.
He's a cutie, Shaunee!
Darling puppy. We had a dog named Fritz when we were little. He used to throw up and then lick it up. Sadly that is my main memory of him. I do remember he was white, and bit a lot too.
Have fun. We are not ready yet to dive into pethood. Luke is our pet right now!
I am SO jealous!!!
He is a cutie!! Its about time Jay let you get a baby!
Holly-that's EXACTLY what I told Jay.
That is one ADORABLE puppy! :)
how darling is your new addition!
Post a Comment