A long lost friend from my childhood tagged me. Here we go:
List 3 joys:
1. my family (hubby and kids-but only when they're being good:)
2. my friends (can't live without 'em)
3. triathlon (I know!-who woulda thought)
List 3 fears:
1. bats, snakes, all things creepy-crawly
2. teenagers
3. Jay finally deciding that I'm too much of a pain to put up with.
3 goals:
1. keep getting faster in triathlon
2. keep up with my teenagers (physically and emotionally)
3. be more productive
3 current obsessions/collections:
1. getting the house ready to sell
2. finding a house in CA
3. hating cancer (it has effected way too many people in my life lately)
3 random surprising facts about me:
1. I can't think of anything....I'm an open book
2. I love new purses
3. I REALLY want a little convertible BMW
Technically, I am suppose to tag 5 people... if you want to be one of the 5, go for it. Feel free to leave a comment on anything about me that I missed.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey girl I totally get the teenager thing, it is a daily challenge to keep up with them. lol You gotta love them though. I most appreciate the cancer fear, it has affected way to many good people, llove ya mom. I am so proud of you for this triathalon deal, what an amazing person you are to go after it like you are. I am so happy to hear from you, and yes school starting is one of the most beautiful times of the year! LOL Tara
I love learning more about you. How is your sister doing? Loves
Post a Comment