There were 3 all-star games. We won the first one...lost the second one (it was really ugly)... and won the last one. However, the top 3 teams all had a 2-1 record. Therefore, the team that gave up the most runs is out. That's us. We gave up 3 more runs than the other guy. David is pissed. There isn't even another word to describe it. He personally did really well, and is really disappointed that the season is over. I have to say, I am sad for him....but super glad I don't have to sit out in the heat and watch another game! When we left the field on Thursday night at 10:15....it was still 104. That's just wrong. I think I have 4 weeks off until Eric's football starts. (Go Skyhawks!)
If you enlarge this picture, you can see that David sticks his tongue out to the side of his mouth when he's concentrating. This is just like Jay. So cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment