The race is 3 days away. My nerves are shot. Butterflies. Worry lines. All the doubts... Ugh! I hope I'm ready.
Sunday is Mother's Day (aka the worst day of the year). I'm in charge of getting a little something for all the ladies at church. 150! The pressure! Ugh! I hope I'm ready.
Tuesday is the Jane Austin Book Club, at my house. Emma. I haven't finished reading the book or seen the movie yet. I've decided that I'm not really a Jane fan. However, I need to pull something together. Ugh! I hope I'm ready.
A week from Friday, I am in charge of a picnic for everyone at church. Picnic dinner for 250+. No big deal....I just love subjecting myself to criticism. No matter what, someone is going to be unhappy. Try as I might, I hate that! Ugh! I hope I'm ready.
The kids get out of school in 2 weeks. How am I going to keep them out of trouble? (especially child #1). Wii, movies, and the pool only work for so many hours a day. I can only be out of town for so long. Ugh! I hope I'm ready.
I hate May. I'm never ready.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Holy cow you are one busy mama--are you the activities chairperson? I hated that job. May is busy for us here too with birthdays and end of school stuff and this teacher appreciation crap? I mean really do we have to give the teacher something EVERYDAY? We did our one flower today and that is where I end the madness. I swear I am nickel and dimed in elementary school. So I echo your "ugh!"
Good luck on your race this weekend!!! You'll do awesome. Can't wait to hear the results.
ugh! i think i'd rather be in school. i was gonna suggest sending eric my way for a week but he'd be by himself here too much also. but atleast he'd be away from nasty girls. hmmmm..
Heidi-yeah, I'm the activities chairperson...it sucks, but it's better than cub scouts. That REALLY sucked. Why can't I just be on the enrichment committee? Oh yeah, I am. I'm the fitness and nutrition chick. Comical!
It's race day, it's race day...
Hope you had an AWESOME! day.
Thinking about both of you and my legs already hurt for you--
Heidi
Congrats on your race. I am so proud of you. You are such a "triathlete".:) It sounds like you have alot going on with the activities in the ward. What did you end up doing for the ladies for Mother's Day? It was fun talking to you today. I hope you had a good mom day :) By the way I updated my blog. I loved your last comment. I always think I am going to update, and then it gets to late at night. Talk to you soon.
Hey Shaunee--was wondering if you could send me your email address.
jackmanheidi@gmail.com
thanks
Post a Comment