B is for the new bag I got with birthday cash. The Sak is way cute...and I'm a firm believer in that a girl can never have too many purses, especially black ones.

B is also for the baseball game where David hit a triple and struck out a former teammate, whom he couldn't stand. Happy kid = Happy mom.C is for the new car. Not technically for my birthday, but I did get it the night before. 2008 Nissan Quest, loaded with power lift gate & sliding doors, and DVD player to keep the kids quiet on our CA road trips. I think it's pretty sporty looking, for a mini van.
D is for the dishes that still need to be done. Oh well, you can't have it all, right? (I'll spare you the photo of my sink and counter full of dirty dishes)





2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
I love all your abc's!!
Hope you had a great day and got to do everything you wanted to do!
Sounds like turning 35 is pretty great. Kami
Post a Comment