
My baby girl turned 13 yesterday. We went to Rain Forest Cafe for her birthday dinner on Saturday night. I just realized that the rootbeer bottle in the pic probably looks a little out of place:) I promise, it's rootbeer.
When they brought out ice cream and a candle, she was excited.....

...then they started to sing. This is the "Holy Crap! People are looking at me!" look. SO Holly. So cute.

She absolutely cracks me up. I just love her so much. She has the purest heart of anyone I have ever met. By nature, she loves everyone, sees no fault, sees people for what they really are. She always sees the best in people, even when they don't deserve it. She's becoming a little more cautious as she gets older, but in a smart way. I hope she can keep the courage to stay true to herself in the next few years. Heaven knows the world needs more people like her. I admire her pure heart, courage, innocence, and quiet leadership. Happy Birthday, Rebekah. I love you more than you'll ever know. Just to think about you makes me happy.
2 comments:
she just looks like a sweet girl. sounds like she is one great kid!
I can't believe Bekah is 13!
She sure is a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment