
14 years ago today, my little princess didn't want to come out on the doctor's time table. She's like that. She does things her way and in her own time. I screamed the whole time she was fighting to get here. Definately the most painful labor of the 3. She has been a delight since. She has a heart of gold and the sweetest spirit around. I love my princess, Bekah! Happy Birthday, sweetie! Mommy loves you:)






2 comments:
Love this picture! You two are so beautiful!
Happy Birthday to your daughter.
What a darling girl! Ya know shawnee we have a 14 year old son. He is quite a good boy (lets hope and pray he stays that way)! Anyway, you tell your princess to hang around for awhile and when he gets home from his mission we will set them up on a date.
Oh and I love the pictures! You look so good!
Take Care,
JoLynn
Post a Comment