This pic is from Saturday's truck-or-treat at church. It was my test run. I need to pain my nails black and get out my "dead guy gray" makeup. This one is pale, but not dead enough. More black around the eyes, too.
Last weekend, my friend, Krista didn't scare anyone..........she was Sarah Palin. She reminded everyone to "get out and vote!". I'm pretty sure she won a prize, but we didn't stick around til the end. We had to pick up Jay's car from the mechanic before they closed (now that was scary!)
You should have seen the poor kid at Sonic who brought me my Diet Coke on the way home from the mechanic. I think he almost peed his pants. Sucker. He should know better than to expect a normal looking mom to be in the window of the mini-van. It's Halloween, we moms turn into be-witches at any chance. At least I do. Do you have any inner be-witch?





1 comment:
Haha!! You ARE freaky looking, and yet you pull it off perfectly. Awesome.
Post a Comment