This weekend, we decided to get out of town. We went up to our favorite place up in Flagstaff (The Little America Hotel), played, hiked, and drove home through Sedona to see the leaves changing colors.

The rooms at Little America are soooo nice. There are the usual two queen beds, but also a couch that makes into a bed, lots of room, a plasma TV, shopping, restaurants, pool, jacuzzi, did I mention the tons of space in the room! It's spick-n-span clean...... love it.

The boys went paint balling. David and Jay were covered in welts. Eric-not a scratch. Lots of practice, I guess.

The boys stripped to their skivies at Oak Creek Canyon to get wet.......it was FREEZING. Crazy boys. Most of the pics are on Jay's camera. Which.... he broke when he slipped and fell on the slippery rocks in the creek. Hopefully they can be salvaged. Tip: next time you go climbing around on wet rocks in the middle of a creek, make sure your $400 camera is not in your hand.
Here's also some update photos:

Bekah's cross country finals meet yesterday. She did so good!
My latest crafty creations:

I saw this in a magazine that I was reading while getting my hair done. Of course, I can't remember which one...so this is from memory. It's made of newspaper, cardstock, and ribbon. Love it!

Another Halloween craft.

Okay, I suck at taking photos. This "flirty apron" is way cuter in person. I made two for xmas gifts. One more to go...for me:)

My first project back at sewing. It's a pin cushion. I couldn't get a pic of the decorative stitch around the edge. Again, cuter in person.
I couldn't bear paying Pottery Barn's price......so this is my version.
The next two pics are of the fam at David's b-day dinner....Texas Roadhouse. Yum!


These next two are of David's b-day party. Fun was had by all.

7 comments:
I am LOVING all your crafts. I want them all. Looks like you've been busy enjoying life!
I didn't know you were so crafty. You go girl. You can come to my house and make some cute decorations for me. :)
Did you make your favorite sister the cute "Boo" craft????!! Dont you have me for Christmas??? Just kidding, I dont know who you have. I dont even know who I have! Anyway, your weekend getaway looked like fun. Did you make it to Best Buy? Also, where is Eric's game tomorrow?
i love your boo craft! your next "craft" should be blogging about how to make it for all of your blogging friends :)
xoxo
The "Boo" craft is just blocks of wood, different heights, painted black and then mod-podged with scrapbook paper. The letters are vinyl. Super simple. You could do a Christmas theme too.
Haha! I love your crafts!Especially the Boo Blocks! And thanks for posting those pics of David's Party. I miss those dorky brothers of mine. :D
Cute craft project. Wish I had that kind of talent. Happy Birthday David!
Post a Comment