Pt. Magu...lookin' at planes and bombs.
Bekah at the campfire (which you can't see) at Leo Carrillo
Me and Bekah at Girl's Camp. We climbed to the top of a 80 foot Wildfire Lookout Tower.
Eric turned 15!
Eric surfing in HB

David loves the ocean as much as Eric does. I think they're both part shark.



Even Bekah likes the water....when she feels like it.
The boys playing Wii fit at Aunt Jen's house. Eric's hoola-hooping and David's doing balance exercises.
We went to the US Open of Surfing while Eric was at Football Camp. This is actually on his birthday....David, Jay, and Grandpa Johnny thought he would like to see the models he missed.

The kids went back to school and I got a new 'do. I went shorter and lighter than I have in a long time. I'm still working on the styling....but considering that I haven't really cared about what I look like for a few months, the fact that my hair's not in a ponytail is an improvement. We'll see if I can get a better pic of the hair over the weekend...but I told Mary I'd post one.
David loves the ocean as much as Eric does. I think they're both part shark.
Even Bekah likes the water....when she feels like it.
The kids went back to school and I got a new 'do. I went shorter and lighter than I have in a long time. I'm still working on the styling....but considering that I haven't really cared about what I look like for a few months, the fact that my hair's not in a ponytail is an improvement. We'll see if I can get a better pic of the hair over the weekend...but I told Mary I'd post one.





6 comments:
Your hair looks cute. Looks like Mary's wig...and it looks like a Julianne "do".
Love the hair! Was Eric sad to miss that fun picture with the models?!?!
I LOVE your hair. Holly is right, it does look like my wig...so of course I love it. I spent $300 to get that hair style, so keep it up! Love you.
You look really good by the way. Watch out HOTT Mama Alert!!! My next step now that my beloved series is over, for now is of course not cleaning either. Who is supposed to do that? I am now getting into The Host. At first I wasn't sure that I was going to be into it but now it is like the others and I can't put it down. Have you read it?
I love your hair. I also love all the updated pictures. Loves
Your hair looks so great!
Post a Comment