Sunday, August 31, 2008

Family Friday at Chase Field

We went to the Diamondbacks vs. Dodgers game on Friday night. They had a Family Fridays special.....these special seats are in the nose-bleed section. Somehow it was also LA territory. Eric of course fit right in. He LOVES to stir the pot and vocally root for "the other team". Actually, the Dodgers are his fave, I just have no idea why. We had a ton of fun. DBacks kicked butt. Eric was sad. :)



This is Bekah shouting "Dodgers suck!" just for Eric. Everyone else in the section were Manny fans....so it was funny that she was so loud.

The traitor. The signs all said "Beat LA". Eric is such a funny boy...NOT!

What do you eat at the ballgame? Peanuts and CrackerJack.....duh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Shawnee! How are you? So good to see that your family has not changed! :) I'm so glad I found you- through Kami Banks. I even looked you up on Facebook the other night. I think about you everyday- because Lauren's favorite thing in the world- besides her Daddy is the little fuzzy pink blanket/lovie you gave her even before she was born. It NEVER leaves her side!