Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Gray's Anatomy, CSI, Numbers, Two & 1/2 Men, etc., etc., etc.............Where are you!? The whole writers' strike really messed up my evening relaxation time. I miss my shows. It's pathetic, I know. But, I need to be able to shut my brain off and watch someone else's (made-up, good looking, unrealistic, dramatic) life. The reality shows just aren't cutting it. Bring on the new episodes!
One of my fave reality shows had the finale last night. Project Runway. I know we're not suppose to envy others & such, but come on. Heidi Klum. She is absolutely fabulous........the face, the hair, the body, the cool accent, she's even funny! To my disappointment, Christian won. I can't stand him. He grates on every nerve. I'll hand it to him that his designs were WAY over-the-top. But they're not wearable anywhere but the runway.....or by anyone. Even Victoria Beckam. If I see her on the red carpet wearing that awful feathered dress, I'll puke. Not to mention the champagne colored ruffled neck piece and huge hat! Gag! I would have voted for Rami, even though Jillian's collection would be easier to put into everyday, every woman clothes. A black cocktail dress with Rami's design, draped or woven, would be super cute. And realistic. Oh well. I'll definately be looking forward to next season.
While I'm waiting for new episodes of my favorite dramas and comedies (which there is a serious lack of these days), I have to go make sure my DVR is set to capture tonight's Survivor. And then watch Tuesday's Biggest Loser. I may be pathetic when it comes to "my shows", but I bet you are too.:)
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Umm--I LIVE for TV. Really I do. Thank goodness I do it all when the kids go to bed or else I might be up for mother of the year. I didn't watch Project Runway this season but I did see Christian on Regis and Kelly this morning. Wow--can you say weirdo? And I agree with you his clothes were only runway doable. I'm with you on the new episodes thing. I need The Office back and House and Law and Order SVU and CSI regular and Miami. Ouch that looks like I watch a lot of TV. Well, we only live once right? Survivor, Lost and American Idol are on my list for tonight. I am so excited I can hardly wait for the night time routine to start so I can get prepared. See ya.
Yay for April and new episodes! Seriously I can't wait for new Grey's and Desperate Housewives...
I love "Biggest Loser" and "Project Runway" too!
Post a Comment