Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Exploding Windows

My crazy Tuesday, Part 2.

I was driving on the freeway, went under an overpass. I heard a deafending crash. That's it. I turned to see shattered glass all over the seats and floor. The passenger side sliding-door window EXPLODED. I still can't figure out how it happened. There is no mark on the outside of the van. Did another car kick up a rock or something...and it just happened to hit my side window? Did someone throw something off the overpass? How did it hit my SIDE window? What if I had been half a second earlier? Would it have hit the passenger side front window-and sprayed glass all over me? Would I have crashed? What if it hit the windshield? Ughhh. So many questions. No answers. Very bizarre.

Jay had the window replaced today, so it's good as new and I'm back on the road. Just with a very perplexed look on my face.

1 comment:

heidi said...

WEIRD! I'm glad nobody got hurt. How freaky if someone on the overpass threw something--that is what crazy, stupid people do.