We have been super busy and super stressed over here. Nothing has gone as planned, and life continues to throw it's curve-balls. However, I wanted to do a quick update. Anyone who tells you that the loan market or the economy is improving is just wishing and full of crap. Our loan was suppose to close by June 1st.... it's still not done with. The mtg co just keeps asking for more and more stupid crap and it's driving me CRAZY. The sellers in Carlsbad also need at least 2 weeks to move out from the close date, which means we don't know what day we're moving because of all of it. After 3 weeks of listing on craigslist, we finally got a renter for our AZ house on Saturday. They're suppose to come sign the lease on Wednesday.
David has been to scout camp, and also just made the All-Star team. So, baseball season is extended until at least July 8th. We hope to move the 9th so David can go to scout camp with our new CA church group. However, if their baseball team advances in the playoffs past the 8th, we will have one ticked off kid and aren't sure how we're gonna deal with that.
Eric went on a canoe trip with our church group and had tons of fun, especially cliff diving. If there were moms there, I'm sure the 60 foot jump wouldn't have happened. However, my little devil loved every second of the concussion (my guess) causing jump. I think we've turned a big corner with him over the last week. I think he's my kid again.
Rebekah is looking forward to girl's camp next week and otherwise is tired of doing chores and lets that be known daily. She's a great help though. Last week she had to have her gum repaired by laser and was NOT happy.
Tomorrow I have dental implant surgery (scary, super nervous). That's all I want to say about that.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry about all your stesses with your house and all. Yeah, I don't think the economy is getting any better I think it's a big ploy just trying to make us think it's getting better so we will spend more money and try to really make it better. Personally, I think America is so far in debt I'm not sure how we will ever really recover. But what do I know?
Anyway, good luck with David and baseball. Hopefully it all works out and their won't be any problems. I'm glad things are going good with Eric. I bet he's just been testing the waters with you guys. Also I think sometimes these teenagers have to figure things out for themselves. As for us parents that's not always easy for us.
Good luck tomorrow with you surg. I'm sure it will go well!
Take Care,
JoLynn
Don't be nervous about the surgery. All will be FINE.
Hey Shaunee! So, I see this post was made last month - so what's the latest on moving? That's really great that you found a renter for your home. Must be a relief!
I'm gonna miss you Shaunee :( We must keep in touch, thank heavens for blogs huh?
Post a Comment