Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Finally Happening!

It's almost official...........we're moving to Carlsbad, CA this summer! We chose a smaller, older house, 3 miles from the beach in Calavara Hills. We are sooooooooo excited, but also starting to feel the sadness we'll feel when we leave our friends and family here in AZ. We have lived here for so long and our friends here truly feel like family. Of course, our new location will surely tempt some of those friends to come and visit:) I'm not going to get teary or sentimental yet because we'll still be here for a few months (prob beginning of July-after Bekah's girl's camp w/ the church). Still, so excited to not be sweating to death in July, August, September, and October!
In other happenings.... none. One of my children has recently broken my heart and we are trying to regroup. This combined with moving our office this week, opening a CA office, renting out our AZ house, the packing that must be done, the fixing up that must be done, etc.............. I'm in a very grumpy mood. 'nough said.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG- I can't believe you guys are moving! ALL that work on your house you guys did!! However, getting out of the heat will be a huge bonus! So what took you to Ca?

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That is great that you getting to move back to CA. It would be hard for me to live away from family. Well let me rephrase that sometimes living away from family wouldn't necessarily be so bad:)
This will be good for you guys!

I'm sorry you have so much stress with moving and all. How are your kiddos handling moving there and leaving behind all their friends? I'm not sure how my kids would do.

Thank you so much for all your kind words and support with my running and everything. I loved your comments. It made me feel a lot better to have someone say they would have done the same thing that I did. Thanks for your support!

I also wanted to tell you that as I've been reading your blog I'm just so touched by the true love and devotion you have to your children. You are a great mom. They may not always like what your doing but I promise you they love you and they know you love them.

Take Care,
JoLynn

Julianne said...

Don't you mean you are moving after your favorite sister has her 5th baby!!???!!

Julianne said...

Happy Birthday today!