Friday, April 10, 2009
Best Body
My lovely egotistical son, 15, won the best body contest for the sophmore class. And if that didn't inflate his head enough, they had an assembly where the "best bodies" from each class competed to see who was the hottest....in front of the entire student body (2,500!). To prepare, he ate nothing but protein for 3 days, didn't drink very much, and did TONS of pushups in order to make sure he was properly "jacked". He laid out in the sun to make sure he was properly tanned. He ripped his shirt off and played the whole thing up. (I so wanted to show up and video tape it....I played it cool and spared his embarrassment) HE WON! 15 has the hottest body of all the Skyhawks. His complete elation was dampered by me not letting him "hang out" all of Friday, doing whatever he wanted. I made him go to work. Poor Mr. Hot Body. He has to make money. Boo Hoo. Nevermind the fact that no mom in her right mind would let a 15 year old go hang out all day, doing whatever they wanted, not telling said parents the essential who/what/where/when. Especially after winning such a contest. Don't get me wrong, I am excited for him (yes, I remember my biggest flirt days), but I also need to make sure he stays on the straight-n-narrow (or at least as close to it as possible - I'm being realistic here). Can you believe it? Where did this kid come from?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
that is awesome!
pictures??
BB Williams! I think HOMESCHOOL should be in the near future!!??!!
WoW!!! That is every teenage boy's dream to be voted "Best Body" award and it's every teenage girl's dream to date the "Best Body" guy. That's quite a BIG DEAL!!! However, I'm with Julianne I'm thinking homeschool should be considered!:)
Post a Comment