Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Reconfigured

I went to my head doc today and my meds are all being reconfigured. He warned that it'll be a rocky couple of weeks. Great. But, he also said that there are lots of meds out there that I haven't tried and there is no reason to feel like I'll never get better. (which is how I feel... my life will always be this roller-coaster of depression and 'functioning well') (it also made me think... super. this might not work and we have to start again.. yipee) I have watched every single TV special, read at least 10 books on Bipolar/Depression. I have read article after article. I have tried, and tried, and tried some more. This sucks so bad. It is so hard to not be lazy. It is so hard to just keep trying to get better. It's just so draining. It takes all I can do to just get by...do the bare minimum. I don't want to air out too much of my laundry here, but I just want to yell a huge ARGGHHHHHHHHHHH! Remember that old commercial.... "Calgon, Take Me Away!"

5 comments:

Mary said...

Maybe we should sign up for another triathlon? Hey, I said MAYBE. And NOT for this year. Wait, I take that back. That was a really crappy idea.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Hang in there. Just remember after every rain there's a sun waiting to shine.
I'm sorry that you have to go through all of this! But it will get better!

Oh and that is awesome about Eric driving. A little scary but that's great. I sure dread our Blake driving! Sometimes I just want to go to sleep and have someone wake me up when there all getting married but then again I guess I'd sure miss out on a lot of joy.

Well take care!
Love, JoLynn

Julianne said...

YEP- I think you and MEP need to do the triathlon....THIS YEAR! You have a few months to get ready....c-mon, it will be fun....at least for me watching you guys again!

Rebekah's Mom said...

I was going to see if Mary was up to it, but I don't want her to feel bad if she wooses out:)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that the medicine isn't working. That has got to be frustrating. I hope they can finally get the right medicine for you. I am pretty sure I get depression when I am pregnant, and it is no fun. I feel a little of your pain. I will be thinking of you. Loves