Monday, January 26, 2009

He passed!!!!!

Eric took his driver's permit test today and PASSED. First time. He said that all of his friends had to take it at least twice, so, he's even more stoaked. I feel old... but really excited for him at the same time. If you find yourself driving anywhere near my neighborhood, BEWARE. Wish me patience. We're gonna need it.

***THIS JUST IN: We've been out for "lessons" twice and there have been no fender-benders, crashes, yelling, or tears. Lots of laughing, but mostly smooth sailing. I only slammed on the "imaginary brake" a couple of times:) I have purposely NOT yelled what my Dad yelled to me on our first "lesson". "Holy Crap! You're gonna kill us all!" My goal is "drama free".

2 comments:

Mary said...

Holy crap. I feel old. Wow.

Rebekah's Mom said...

You think you feel old? I think I age 5 years every time he's behind the wheel!