Tuesday, January 6, 2009

laundry dilema

My dryer is broken. I have MOUNDS of laundry piling up. Should I take it to the (gasp!) laundromat? The repair-guy can't get here until Friday. I'm such a spoiled suburban mom. Oh, it's cold and rainy so hanging the laundry out to dry won't do. Besides, I don't have a laundry line - who does? AND, I am the one who broke the dryer. I tried putting all my bedding into it. (sheets, mattress cover, comforter, pillow cases- I'm a genius) Impatience led to major frustration........ and probably a bill that my husband will be extremely irritated with. Oops.

4 comments:

Holly said...

that's a big oops when you're married to Jay!!

heidi said...

I would go to the MAT...as sucky as it sounds...IT IS SUCKY. BUT there is nothing worse than a broken dryer!!

Just put on your shades and some really crappy clothes and then you'll fit in.

Good luck!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Sorry about your Christmas cards. I did enjoy reading all about you guys. I'm so impressed at your accomplishments. I may need to call you for some support on my little run I'm doing. Man I'm thinking I've set to lofty of a goal here considering I'm not a runner and have never been a runner. What was I thinking??? I'm going from the couch to running 4.2 miles. Oh my word!!! Who does that??? I hope I survive it. I am improving however, and I guess that's whats really important is that something was better than nothing! Right?

I'm also so sorry about your dryer! If there is anything that will push me over the top quicker than anything is a washer, dryer, or my vacuume going out on me. Whoo whee now that's serious to me. I sent Brian out one night at 10:00 at night to buy me a new vacuume because I couldn't stand even the thoughts of not having one. I have issues. Oh well, who doesn't? Anyway, I hope your dryer gets fixed soon. Take care and have a Happy New Year.
JoLynn

little miss bean said...

that's about as sucky as it gets with three kids! maybe you could offer to babysit a neighbor's kid and sneak in your laundry! LOL! i've been to the laundry mat before in college... hated it! it feels wrong to put your clothes in where some strangers had been! xoxo