no...not the TV show 17 kids and counting (although I do love that show). But Jay and I have been MARRIED for 17 years! Wow, one more year and it'll equal the amount of time that I lived with my parents! Jay had to teach a church class last Sunday (the day of our anniv), and he relished the opportunity to tell everyone how long we've been married and the fact that it's been the best 5 years of his life. hahahaha. NOT! That is such a stupid joke and if I was there I would have totally rolled my eyes. Just like I am doing now just thinking about it.
Anyway, not to be too cheesy (Holly might gag), but I do love my hubby and am so grateful that he loves me back and puts up with all my many imperfections. I guess if he can put up with all my crap then the least I can do is put up with his occasional stupid jokes.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Congrats on your 17 years of marriage. Hey in this day in age that is an especially big thing to be proud of! So Happy Anniversary! And here's to many more!
JoLynn
Congratulations!
Brad tells everyone we've been married for 7 years and it was the best 6 months of his life...at least you got 5 years:) Congrats!! BTW, I tell everyone that the two of you were seriously made for one another...its true. Anyone that's been around long enough knows that is a fact!
Wow, that is kinda sickening. I'm only 23, and I am your SISTER! There is something very disturbing about that.
Post a Comment