Saturday, September 13, 2008

If I were a cartoon character.........

If I were a cartoon character, I would have steam coming out of my ears, my face would be beat red, and my head would be spinning in circles while my fists clench and turn my knuckles white. Instead, I have worry/frown lines furrowing ever deeper into my forehead, the constant need for chocolate, a diet coke and a nap. Cause: PITA1 Cost: My youth.

5 comments:

Holly said...

dying to know what he did...

Potters said...

Ya, what did he do?

Rebekah's Mom said...

Nothing too bad....just ditched Chemistry one day and then decided to not tell me that he was going to a friend's house after football practice. It's a major rule in my house to always tell me where you are. This is also PITA1's favorite rule to break. He is ALWAYS pulling stupid crap like this. UGH!

Sheri said...

Shaunee - you look great! Sounds like fun with all your races you are running. Good luck in Mexico. Your kids have grown so much. It seems like only yesterday they were little. Take care and keep in touch.
Sheri Ward

Mary said...

I think of the cartoon character "Cathy". Haha. Just your description of it.