Saturday, April 12, 2008

Girls' Night Out

My friend Krista and I went to see Bon Jovi last night. It was so great! Her husband got us sweet suite tickets:) It was SO nice to get out and not have to think about or worry about kids, work, house, etc! Nothing! We ate junk food, sang/screamed, and danced though the encore. It was awesome! Bon Jovi always puts on such a great show. Plus he's so darn cute!



I brought extra batteries for my camera to be sure and get lots of good shots. I left them in the car. Smart. This is all I got before the camera died. SO FUN!

1 comment:

heidi said...

Lucky! I'm just holding my breath until I get to go to Women's Conf for a girls few days out--desperate I know.

That had to be an awesome concert--he is one good lookin man I will say!!!