Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The woes of family photos

I'm redecorating the wall in my TV room and looking for family photos to make a collage. This is the best I could come up with....and it's from last July when we were in CA for a wedding.... and it's not very good. You wouldn't believe that this is the best one out of about 50 shots. There is only 5 of us. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to get all of us to take a good pic.... at the same time. It doesn't help that I HATE every photo I'm ever in (common problem, I know). Maybe one day I'll finally loose weight and Eric won't be laughing or making a face and Bekah and David will look at the camera at the same time.... yeah, right!

So.... I'm trying to decorate the wall behind my TV...... it's a 42 inch flat screen, and there is nothing on the wall behind it. I think that if I load the wall with pics it'll be too much. I'm at a loss for what to do with it. Any ideas?

Here's the TV wall:

Here's the opposite wall:


I'm open for suggestions.... my creative juices have gone missing since about 2001.

2 comments:

Potters said...

I was going to suggest a large clock, but you already have that. Well, somehow you need to make it a feature, not just scattered about. If you do all similar colored frames, or print all the pictures in sepia tones or black and white then group them, that might work. Do you have Aarron brothers there? They have nice simple frames, good prices. Good luck!

heidi said...

they have those really huge stars that you could scatter on the wall--maybe like 3 or maybe you could mount your tv on the wall.