Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kelly is 30!

Today my little sis, Kelly, turns 30. Welcome to the club, Kelly. 30 means more age spots, adult acne, frown lines, and the beginning of sagging skin and droopy boobs. On the upside, it also means knowing that when you were 25, you didn't know everything after all. You also realize that even though your body may not be at it's peak anymore, you aren't done growing up. You never are. There's still so much to learn and experience. And that can be a good thing, if you let it. Kelly's 20s were kinda crappy, so I'm wishing her 30s full of life, learning, health, and happiness. I hope all the yucky stuff worked its way out already. Maybe you should try a triathlon to kick off your better, healthier 30s:) Happy Birthday, Kelly! I love you!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sheesh. As if I wasn't already emotional enough. Thanks. This post means a lot to me. I hope my 30's are way better too. And a triatholon? I consider that a very high, high possibility. I just have to get my last foot surgery and I'll be good to go.
You're the best. (And deserve quite a break yourself!)