Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oh My Achin' Cheeks!

Okay, so I only rode 6 miles today. BUT, here's why:

I have been having trouble sleeping and so am now taking sleeping pills at night. Yesterday morning I was still a little groggy and was walking downstairs (in socks, down the wooden stairs) and fell on my butt and seriously... bounced... down the rest of the steps. My tailbone and elbow hurt the rest of the day, with my husband laughing his head off every time I complained. Today, I didn't want to wuss out on my ride, so I went. Those "bike riding" bones hurt right away, then hurt REALLY bad after the first 3 miles. Seeming how I haven't ridden in like 5 months, I can only agree with that old saying...... "Oh my achin' cheeks"!

Since I'm new to this blog thing, I figured I'd post a few pics.....

This is me and my sweetie of 16+ years.

My kiddos.... Eric (14), Rebekah (12), David (11)

Bekah's favorite place........ in front of the TV. Here, she's mad at me because I made her clean her room before she could watch any more TV.





My boys in their usual position for this time of year.... in the backyard playing baseball.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I am so happy you have a blog. I'll have to add you to my list so I can check your all the time. How was your trip here? I am sorry we didn't connect. How are you doing? Love Ya, Kami

Harper said...

Great blog, Shaunee! It's fun to see the pictures of your family! :)

Mary said...

Welcome to the blogging world.

Holly said...

Its about time you get a blog. Make sure you keep doing it though.