Friday, July 17, 2009

FINALLY CLOSED

After the longest escrow in the history of man, the purchase of the Carlsbad house is finally finished. We should be moving August 7th. Just in case anyone is thinking of refinancing or purchasing a home, do NOT use Trust One Mortgage in Irvine, CA. The WORST customer service, professionalism, know-how, etc. This company is a prime example of why the mortgage industry is not going to recover for quite some time.

I've been a total slacker in the blog department lately, mostly because I don't want to just be negative and bitching all the time. There have been some fun times mixed in with this summer of hell. Here's some photos:

4th of July weekend, my Mom and Mary came to visit. This is Rebekah and Patrick. I just love little Patrick (Jimmy's 2nd boy) and want to hug him soooo bad, but he just loves his mama and rarely lets anyone else get any lovin'. Maybe one day;)

Mary and Jimmy. A rare photo of Jimmy smiling;) Mary is the only person who can ever get Jimmy to pose for a photo. Isn't my baby sis gorgeous! And my kid bro is pretty handsome, too. I love it when we get to see him and his fam.


James (Jimmy's 1st boy) and Aunt Mary. I use to watch James on Fridays when he was a baby. He turns 4 this weekend! He has the best sense of humor and always makes me laugh. I am going to miss my AZ family soooo much. Now that the move is final and the date is coming, I can't even think of my nephews (and their parents) without tearing up.


My mom and Rebekah talking Patrick into playing with Colby.


Mary doing the bitter-beer face under water. Maybe it's because Eric's armpit was so close to her face! eeeew!

We celebrated Colby's 2nd b-day while some of the fam was together. He's such a cheese! His brothers are close by, making sure he can blow out those candles!


Chicken in the pool. Christian and Eric beat Chase and Mary, only because Eric cheated with a leg swipe under water. Typical.
Hope you all are surviving summer............







5 comments:

Mary said...

August 7th is when Holly, Mom, and I are going to AZ to see the baby!

Darn...wish we could help you move in, but looks like we can't! :)

Rebekah's Mom said...

You really better be kidding or I'm gonna come unglued. I don't think Holly would ever come to AZ in August. Oh, wait. You can help us move out of our house in AZ, drive one of our cars to CA, and then help us move into our new house. Perfect!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Congrats on your house!!! I'm so happy for you guys. It also looks like you've had a great summer!

Julianne said...

We are going to miss you guys so much! It looks like a few minutes after you posted this is when I called you to tell you I was in Labor. Thank you SOOO much for all your help last week.

I will miss you really bad- From Christian

Rebekah's Mom said...

You're right Julianne, I was doing this post and then you called. That's why there's no more pics of the rest of the summer!

I can't even think about how much I'm going to miss you guys yet.