Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Do you have a handle on life?

The question that is on my mind: Does anyone have a handle on their life? Or, do we all just live in a constant state of chaos? I feel like I am constantly just trying to get a handle on things, but never get there. Does anyone have advice for me? Please?!?

6 comments:

little miss bean said...

HA! i love this question! i am the most highly organized person you will ever meet. i run everything on a pretty tight schedule around here... and we are still in a constant state of chaos around here... although i do like to blame it on our itty-bitty square-footage!

i teach 2nd grade part-time in orange. next year i will be going back full time (YIKES!) since my little kindergartener will be coming with me. where and when do you guys think you're going to move?

heidi said...

We run in the chaos mode here too. Some days are better than others. I'm not sure what the answer is--I wish I knew too...

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Shaunee just wanted to say hi! It looks as if i have found some of the Pittons. I miss all of you and hope your all doing well. Wish I could answer that question for you. I mostly say the hell with it and do the best I can, and get through it most of the time. It was good to see some pictures of you and your family!

Brent

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

Hey there Shaunee. It looks like the invasion of the Ellsworth's on your blogs. I am so glad we found you guys. Man I miss the times we all had. have you checked out our blogs? We all nee to try to keep up. I love ya!
Lyndsey

tlee said...

Hi there girl you look great. How long have you been doing the triatholon thing? I need to start doing something. I sure hope we can get together some time I miss you guys so much.I cannot answer your question either I feel the same way you do. I have 7 kids and am doing it alone and I feel I can just stay above water barely!LOL! your kids are beautiful give everyone my love including you mom and dad. LOVE, TARA

Anonymous said...

Sometime life seem a little crazy. You have seen me try to run things. I just tell myself on the hard days that tomorrow is a new day, and usually the next day is better. Do you have any races coming up? Are you going to do the one in Aug here? What is up with your moving? Loves